If you’re considering expanding your media station, it is possible that you’re thinking of buying a 4k projector. Owning this type of equipment will take your technology experience to a whole new level. From watching your favorites movies with the best quality to impressing your business colleagues with the best presentation, a projector may be the best option for you.
We all know that TV’s are a great viewing option and we have so many different choices. But the truth is if you want to create a unique space in your home where you feel like, in a movie theater, the best thing you can do is installing an ultra-high definition projector.
Below we’ll give you the best 4k projectors, whichever you choose will be an excellent choice.
- BenQ HT2050 Is one of the best projectors you can buy this year with a unique dark-room image and a high-quality image you won’t regret.
- Sony VPL-VW350ES The expensive option without a doubt but with a screen that worth each penny. If you have the resources to buy this one, you’ll be proud, for sure. The high resolution will blow your mind, and you’ll enjoy a unique experience every time you use it.
- Uptoma UHD60 4k Is by far one of the best projectors on the market today. The stunning 4K definition that this model offers is indescribable. Count with a technology that produces brightest colors that will make your experience unparalleled.
- Vivitek HK228-WH 2000 Why do you think some of this projector cost more than most of the 4k TVs? Simple, because with the Vivitek for example, you’ll have the best bright picture and a resolution you won’t find in another place.
If you don’t have the funds to buy the new ones of the year, I’ll give you some of the best choices of the past year. They’re still a great option if you’re starting in this new world of projectors:
- Epson Home Cinema 4000 with a high technology this gadget will allow you to enjoy the colors even in a lighting room. Supports 3d content, and the price is reasonable.
- Sony VPLVW385ES a great device that will offer you a unique picture experience thanks to its triluminus display technology which has a larger color spectrum than others.
- Optoma UHD60 this model produces high contrast that creates an incredible image definition. Creates an extraordinary 8.3-million-pixel image, allowing you to enjoy the minimal detail of the videos.
- Sony VPLVZ1000ES if you’re a cinephile, this may be the device for you. Be pleased to appreciate vibrant colors that Will give you the best movie- watching experience.
- BenQ W2000 for realistic colors and a cinematic image, this device will suit your needs. It’s flexible and practical that Will facilitate the process of installation.
Hope you find the one that best suits your needs, as we mentioned before, there’s not a wrong choice if you decide for any projector of the ones listed above. Start making some space in your home to enjoy a full cinema experience!